1. How do I use SwapAround?
- SwapAround has the easiest possible manipulation. Even elderly people can manage. The User signs to be either an „I seek“ or an „I Offer“ User. Everyone can be both and switch in their account between the profiles. Users can log in with an email address, Facebook account or Google account.
- You must fill all profile details, including a short introduction e.g. “Ecology mined woman on maternity leave who likes to give new life to old things”, “Stay at home mother who welcomes every item for her household” and upload a profile picture.
- As „I Offer“ user, you create your Offer (plus icon on „I Offer ‘s“ profile) – it can be anything – things you don’t need anymore, things you make and you welcome to swap them for other things, services you provide and want to swap them for other services or items. You have to upload a picture of your Offer, fill the description, write down for what you want to swap them, how many portions/items/seats you have available, date and time of availability and your Offer is online. If someone is interested in your Offer, you will get a notification either as a chat request or a direct Order. You can chat with the „I seek“ User about an additional questions regarding your Offer.
- As a Guest you set filters – distance from the place where you are located at the moment, time, category of item you are seeking or use a key word search. Then SwapAround gives you matches with the Offers and you can start browsing.
- After Swap is due, you can rate under each profile, which builds trust in the community.
- When you see that a User on the other side is violating our Terms and Conditions, you can report them.
2. Do I necessarily have to ask only for surpluses for my Offers?
Not at all. It is only about demand and supply. If people accept your Offers swapped for services or new items, it is totally up to you what you ask for. The only thing you can not ask for is money.
3. What are SwapAroud policies?
SwapAround has a strict non-discrimination policy. SwapAround is at its core, an open community dedicated to bringing the world closer together by fostering meaningful, shared experiences among people from all parts of the world. Our community includes people from virtually every country on the globe. It is an incredibly diverse community, drawing together individuals of different cultures, values, and norms.
The SwapAround community is committed to building a world where people from every background feel welcome and respected. This commitment rests on two foundational principles that apply all to SwapAround Users: inclusion and respect. Our shared commitment to these principles enables every User to feel welcome on SwapAround no matter who they are, where they come from, how they worship, or whom they love.
4. What do I need to create a profile?
Only a smartphone, tablet, laptop or a PC to use the Platform. Creating of the profile is doable only via MyCookAround platform and takes approximately 10 minutes.
5. What kind of profile photo should I upload?
It has to be a genuine photo of yourself.
6. When will my Offers go online?
Immediately. You don‘t have to wait for any approval.
7. What do I get for the membership I pay to SwapAround?
A powerful online presence and technical support. SwapAround actively markets your Offers. A dedicated team verifies Users ‚ reviews, making sure they are legitimate. This gives you credibility and helps future swappers make the decision to stay with you. 24/7 support is here for you and your swappers.
Etcetera Business and Tourism s.r.o.
ID No.: 068 65 453
VAT reg. no. CZ06865453
110 00 Praha 1
Subject registered in the Register of the Municipal Court in Prague under file no. C 290385
Tal-Pietà PTA 9041